Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel
- Within Walking Distance
- 5 Minutes Away
- 15 Minutes Away
- Chicago Neighborhoods
- Professional Sports
- Seasonal Happenings
- Colleges and Universities
- LGBT Community
636 South Michigan Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60605
Phone: (312) 447-0955
Discover the area near the Renaissance Blackstone. There are so many fun things to do in downtown Chicago near our hotel.
- View Map
- View Driving Directions
- View Parking
- View Local Transportation
- View Nearby Car Rental Locations
Driving directions from the West:
Take I-290 E. It will turn into Congress Parkway. Continue East on Congress Parkway to Michigan Ave. Turn Right on Michigan Ave. Drive 2 blocks South on Michigan Ave to Balbo Ave. Turn Right on Balbo Ave. Our hotel is located on the Northwest corner of Michigan Ave and Balbo Ave.
Driving Directions from the South:
Take I-90/94 N toward Chicago. Take EXIT 52B toward Roosevelt Rd. Turn Right on Roosevelt Rd. Take Roosevelt Rd to Michigan Ave. Turn Left onto Michigan Ave. Drive 5 blocks North to Balbo Ave. Turn Left on Balbo Ave. Our hotel is located at the Northwest corner of Michigan Ave and Balbo Ave.
Driving Directions from the North:
Take I-90/94 S toward Chicago. Take the I-290 W/Eisenhower Expy exit, EXIT 51H-I, toward Congress Pkwy/Chicago Loop/West Suburbs. Merge onto I-290 E/IL-110 E/Eisenhower Expy E via EXIT 51I on the Left toward Congress Pkwy/Chicago Loop. Contine East on Congress Parkway to Michigan Ave. Turn Right on Michigan Ave. Drive 2 blocks South on Michigan Ave to Balbo Ave. Make a Right on Balbo Ave. Our hotel is located at the Northwest corner of Michigan Ave and Balbo Ave.
A cab costs approximately $40 (one-way) to/from O’Hare and $30 (one-way) to/from Midway. Our hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Overnight valet parking is available as well as self parking options in local lots.
Airport Express Shuttle Service
- $30 one-way from O’Hare; $25 one-way from Midway
- Reservation required; visit www.airportexpress.com for more information
- The Blackstone is located just 3 blocks from the Harrison stop on the Red Line. We are also walking distance to Blue, Orange, Green, Purple and Brown. Fun things to do in downtown Chicago are moments away.
- The Blackstone is located along several main bus lines
- The Greyhound bus station is just 1 mile away
720 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60605
Phone: (312) 588-0903
425 S. Wells St.
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Phone: (312) 939-6001
714 S. Wabash
Chicago, Illinois 60606
Phone: (312) 960-3100